I was inspired to compile a little list like this by Hazel over at Strand On Beauty. I thought I would pull together my top 10 read posts since I started blogging! I am still in a little blog block so I thought the best thing would be to go back through my previous blog posts and gain a little inspiration. Hopefully this will show you a few posts which you haven’t seen before and will be a good reflection on what I enjoy writing!
1. My Giveaway! Not surprising that my recent giveaway is up there at the top – and it is still running for another week or so! Check it out for your chance to win an eyeshadow palette of your choice from some Urban Decay and Too Faced options.
2. Weekends Away: Lisbon – This was one of my first travel posts I wrote about my lovely trip to Lisbon, and inspired my weekends away series which continued! You can find more under the travels tag at the top. I think this had a lot of views as I posted it on reddit – I haven’t done that with any of my posts in a long while but it is a good way to reach an audience which you may not otherwise.
3. About – my About Page! I think this highlights how much people like to know the person behind the blog. I do want to redo this page pretty soon but it is a good reflection about what I do and what I enjoy.
4. Long Haul Flying: 5 Tips for Anxious and Scared Flyers – I really enjoyed writing this post as I was once terrified of flying but have got a lot better with it over time. I flew to and from Australia non stop at the beginning of the year and didn’t get upset once! Quite the achievement for me. Check it out for some tips if you also struggle with flying/
5. Rimmel Kate Rocking Curves Mascara – I unknowingly bought this on the first day it was released so I think this was a very early review of the mascara. It wasn’t a favourite but I should dig it out again and use it up!
6. BB Cream Review: Benefit Big Easy vs Rimmel Matte BB – Back when I was having a bit of a BB cream moment and tried out both of these. I am now avoiding all face products so don’t think these will get used up anytime soon – you can read about that here.
7. Concealer Wars: Collection Lasting Perfection vs Nars Creamy concealer – I feel as though this is the ultimate concealer showdown as so many people love both of these products! I also quite like the putting two products against each other theme as it really makes you think about the positives and negatives from each product.
8. Top 5 Netflix – Or How to Procrastinate! – I really enjoyed writing this, about the top 5 series I have watched on Netflix. I think I will have to do an updated one soon!
9. Why Don’t More Women Blog about their Periods? – A great post which spawned off my regular The Monthlies series where I review feminine products! I would love your support on this so give it a read.
10. Ingredients Explained: Parabens – I haven’t written one of these in forever and really need to start again! This is where I take a common ingredient in products and explain it along with any controversy – such as over parabens!
So hope you enjoyed that and check some of those posts out! It was very helpful to reflect over these posts – it’s also interesting that not many of my top 10 are beauty which I thought they would be!
On a totally separate note, it is now October! Is anyone already excited about Christmas? I seem to be constantly searching Christmas crafts and gifts on pinterest, really need to calm down until after Halloween, but who can blame me with Christmas things in the shops already!
Feel free to share your most popular post below! It’s always nice to do a bit of reflection.