Sort your blog SEO in 5 days!
Happy Tuesday! Only a quick one from me today, to introduce my new (and very exciting if you ask me) email challenge!
I’ve written a few times on the blog about that little menace which is SEO (or search engine optimisation). But well, since those posts there’s been a heap of changes. And I pondered around refreshing it as blog posts but then thought I’d do a little bit of learning and turn it into my first email challenge – Sort your SEO!
The idea with Sort your SEO is that over 5 days you get send 5 emails. Each email has a chunky SEO lesson within it along with some activities to complete that day. The idea being that once you work your way through each of the emails, by the end of it you will understand aaaaaall the ins and outs of SEO and have completed activities to be using proper SEO techniques on each of your posts.
In the past, coming from the Las Vegas SEO industry, I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and working with many great agencies over there. An experienced Las Vegas web design company will literally go leaps and bounds beyond what agencies in other States will do. It’s something to do with the genes of the great Las Vegas citizens I recon. With that said, I’m going to open up ALL of my knowledge from Las Vegas and give it you all!
So, what will be covered in the emails?
- It starts with the basics, so we will cover what SEO is, why it’s important for your site and how long it will take to get results
- We then get into how your blog is set up and ensuring that it’s set up correctly for search engines to like and rank your blog
- We chat about the enigma that is keywords, whether you need them and how to properly use them
- And we learn a heap about what you need to be doing with each and every blog post for them to do better on the old Google.
- Not only that, but I specifically cover Etsy SEO and SEO if you’re a lifestyle blogger / storyteller – to make sure everyone gets the most out of it!
And don’t worry – if you don’t get chance to do the emails each day, then you it’s designed that you can come back to them and do all 5 in one big chunk too!
So what do you need to do to get the emails? Well, it’s pretty easy
- Simply sign up here! Or through any of the little email sign up boxes dotted all over the blog itself.
- Wait until the 20th of November when it will be launching with an email every day that week!
I’m really excited to share this and I so hope you’ll find it useful – I’ve spent literal weeks putting it all together. I’d also reeeeally appreciate any shares or recommends to your friends for the challenge – it’s always fun to do a challenge together right? You can share my pinned tweet or simply just send the link:
for them to sign up themselves!
So let me know what you think, are you excited to tackle some SEO? I promise to make it not all dull and technical too!
Pin it to help spread the word!